Friday, January 20, 2017

Why The Octane Is The Best Car in Rocket League

         First of all, to start things off, the octane is on the Rocket League badge/symbol. It is the car of Rocket League! And for a very good reason too.
         For one, the hitbox. The hit box is basically a box around the car where the car can make contact to the ball. Some cars have bigger hitboxes than others. The bigger hitbox the better. So compare these cars hitboxes -
Reddit
           So as you can see the Octane has a larger hitbox than others, enabling the car to hit the ball in a wider span. It also enables the car to win more 50 50 challenges because it can hit more of the ball. So for kickoffs, this car would be preferable. You see pros playing in RLCS and notice the car they're using. It is mostly the Octane with some exceptions of perhaps the dominus, breakout, or the batmobile if you're looking at Kuxir.  The Octane also has the best turning radius of all the cars allowing it to turn quicker and be faster to balls and saves. The Octane is also such a good looking car compared to the rest. Maybe the dominus is the only car that looks better than it. 
Google Images
            So this being said I hope you all will use the Octane because it will improve your game once you get used to it. But then again. In reality the best car in Rocket League is the one you feel most comfortable with but if you were really going for the stats, then the Octane is the car you want to go to. It's beautiful dribbling skill and control will amaze you if you have not been using it already. Air dribbles are so smooth, 50 50s easily won. You just feel so in control with this car. I recommend this deeply and I hope you guys enjoyed, be sure to stay tuned for more Rocket League posts and guides, and I will see you next time!
Google Images


2 comments:

  1. I've read most of your blogs and since I only have play rocket league a handful of times i wasn't into it until I read your blogs it got me into the game and i will pick up the games pretty soon.Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.bdo powerleveling

    ReplyDelete